Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Passing of Mike Cook

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jimmy six, Oct 27, 2023.

1. bchctybob

bchctybob

RIP Mike, the legendary son of a drag racing legend. You will be missed….

2. Joe Troilo

Joe Troilo

During the time that I was the caretaker of the original Stone, Woods and Cook B/G Willys I had the opportunity to spend several days with Mike Cook. He was the kind of person you enjoyed being around. He was very personable and easy to talk too. I will miss him. My condolences to the entire Cook family.

Mike and Mike.JPG Leonard,Mike Mike jr. and me.JPG

mad mikey, Stogy, 0ldracer and 4 others like this.
  3. jimmy six

jimmy six
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Today at Mikes shop in Norco we celebrated his life. My wife and I talked to Mikes wife Penny, daughter Staci, and son Mike Jr about the love we had for their dad and husband. There were well over 100 present representing all forms of the racing community that Mike touched. There are to many stories to tell. It was both a sad and happy day. I will miss my friend and never forget him.
    I also included a photo Doug’s 37. IMG_6200.jpeg IMG_6199.jpeg IMG_6198.jpeg

El Hueso, 41 coupe, mad mikey and 2 others like this.
  4. Stogy

Stogy
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Condolences to the Cook family and friends of Mike in his passing...he certainly lived life large around the Culture and did so very successfully...

Thanks for sharing @jimmy six and thoughts to you and those closer to this Hotrodder in go fast, may he rest in peace...

mad mikey, 427 sleeper and jimmy six like this.