Register now to get rid of these ads!

Paso 2007 Pic's...Post em here!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by A32Flathead, May 26, 2007.

1. Great pics everyone,,,I wasted a sh!tload of time lookin' at all of 'em. Here's one more of Spring Street on Friday night...

[​IMG]

Bryan

2. Justin B

Justin B

i only took a few pics but here they are.

can't believe i haven't seen other pics of this 32, it has to have be one of the nicest origional bodies out there

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Oh....found some more!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D

4. 31HotRodLincoln

31HotRodLincoln

Thanks for the pics !

5. 30choptop

30choptop

Thanks for the great Photos

6. Dennis M.

Dennis M.
    from San Jose

7. Bryan...
    Great shots,,,,dang a nice show..
    Bill j.

8. SAVAGE

SAVAGE
    Alliance Vendor

9. Haunyawk

Haunyawk

compare these pics to the ones from this years Santa Maria show.

10. 49ratfink

49ratfink
    from California

the best thing about Paso as far as photos was the background... all the trees and lawn in the park and the vintage buildings make for some nice pictures. look at pics from the mooneyes show for instance. many of the same cars , but in a parking lot. nice cars, but many times not so nice pics.

my friend Bruce Olson taught me everything I need to know about photography: take a lot of pictures and destroy the crummy ones before your friend see them.

I have leaned one more tip all by myself and try to pass it on to as many people as possible: never take a picture of a car with a plastic porta-crapper in the background.

11. Haunyawk

Haunyawk

Quote from49Ratfink: the best thing about Paso as far as photos was the background... all the trees and lawn in the park and the vintage buildings make for some nice pictures. look at pics from the mooneyes show for instance. many of the same cars , but in a parking lot. nice cars, but many times not so nice pics.

my friend Bruce Olsen taught me everything I need to know about photography: take a lot of pictures and destroy the crummy ones before your friend see them.

I have leaned one more tip all by myself and try to pass it on to as many people as possible: never take a picture of a car with a plastic porta-crapper in the background.

I could'nt agree more, the background was great at Paso. Lets see how the Pictures look from Santa Maria, I have been out there for work, all I remember is That it was a bunch of Broccoli, Cabbage and Lettuce fields. Never been to the Fair Grounds, so I don't know how the grounds are done up. Just wait and see I guess.