Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Pasadena Roadsters Reliability Run This Saturday

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Limey Steve, Apr 26, 2010.

1. x 2

2. McFly

McFly

LOL..:D My best bud & Co-Pilot/Navigator is going to try and take alot of action shots for you guys. Maybe some video too. Wish us luck.:cool:

3. Crazydaddyo

Crazydaddyo

I just got home from one of the best Hotrod events of my life. What a day. Tons of bitchin cars.

Thanks Dennis.

4. Gaters

Gaters

Ditto. Look for lots of picts from me. I went with Billy Crewl as his copilot. Perfect day, perfect buddies, lots of HAMBers and an all around perfect day.

5. Limey Steve

Limey Steve
    Alliance Vendor
    from Whittier

Perfect Day !!!!

6. Roadsterpu

Roadsterpu

Loved it. Great day great weather great time. It is by far the best Hot Rod related event I have been to. To hell with shows all events should be driving events.

7. veryvanilla

veryvanilla
    from San Diego

Hello, My grandpa had one of your t shirts from the reliability run this year and it was recently ruined. His B-day is coming up and I was wondering if there was any possible way to pruchase one of the shirts in an XL if there are any left. I could come to Pasadena if that is an option.

Thank you, and saw some awesome pics from the event! Very cool =)