Register now to get rid of these ads!

Parts relay needed,Columbus OH to Michigan-Coming to Dream Cruise?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by jxnslotcar, Aug 18, 2010.

1. jxnslotcar

jxnslotcar

Anyone coming to the Dream Cruise from around the Columbus Ohio area? I have 2 fiberglass fenders and 2 inner fenders for my 55 Chevy sitting at a fellow HAMBer's (Oldsrocket) house just north of Columbus Ohio. If you are coming up for the cruise,I would really appreciate if you could bring these with you. They won't weigh alot and are fairly clean. I would appreciate it to the point of helping with your gas-say $50 towards gas money. My problem is getting the time to get down that way.
    Another HAMBer (ProEnFo) has said he would hang onto them if I couldn't get right over towards Detroit to pick them up. Please let me ASAP if are coming up this way. I am in Jackson,Michigan but could travel aways to meet someone. It is a 5 hr drive for me just to get to Columbus and then 5 hrs back. I just have not had a full day to go get them.

Here is where their final home will be once the rest of the car is done. :) I have a long way to go so any help with getting these fenders to Michigan would be much appreciated. thank you Jim
    [​IMG]

2. jxnslotcar

jxnslotcar

Anyone? No one is coming to Michigan to the Dream Cruise from Southern Ohio?