Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Parts business for sale.

Discussion in 'Parts For Sale' started by burt21, Jan 3, 2019.

1. burt21

burt21

City: Gresham

State: Oregon
    Price: 70,000
    Thinking on selling my parts business. RichiesDragMaster.com I am thinking of re-tiring from making parts. all the parts I make are on my web page plus I have some patterns which I have never cast up. some of these patterns are old Parker patterns and Mickey Thompson patterns. the rest well are patterns I had made. All patterns are in great shape and fully usable. A few of the ones I have not cast up are usablew but need runners on them. Some patterns are match plate patterns of aluminum like my regular chevy,nailhead and Hemi valve covers. All scoop patterns are wood an plastic. I have alot of the wood plastic forms used to make the patterns so if there are any patterns that good bad it saves you tons of money to have another pattern made. For the price if you consult a pattern maker you will find that it is a great price. Take a look at my web page and get back to me.

Attached Files:

chad.w and 1Nimrod like this.