Register now to get rid of these ads!

Pantown Classic Transport

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by J'st Wandering, Apr 8, 2007.

1. J'st Wandering

J'st Wandering

I put up a post over in the O'Dex but thought I would give Adam a plug over here too.

I bought a car out west and had Adam of Pantown Classic haul it for me. He is a young guy that just started his business back in January.

He did a great job, could not have asked for better. He is careful, dependable and conscience of his work. It is refreshing to find someone out there that cares about the job he does and appreciates the business. If I need anything hauled in the future, I will give them a call.

Thanks again Adam, a.k.a. Machinos

Neal

2. Acura3.2CLKelsey

Acura3.2CLKelsey

Hello,

I had Pantown Classic Transport delivery me a vehicle from Y<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com[​IMG]onkers</st1:City> <st1:State w:st="on">NY</st1:State>, to <ST1:p<st1:City w:st="on">Winnipeg</st1:City> <st1:State w:st="on">MB</st1:State> <st1:country-region w:st="on">Canada. </st1:country-region>I was extremely impressed with Adam and Chris! The vehicle was delivered to my doorstep quickly, and on time! I wouldn't think twice about hiring them again to ship my vehicle!!!

Strongly Recommended. Thanks Again!

Kelsey

3. texjake

texjake
    from Texas

I know this is a reply to an older post, but just a plug here for Adam Smith with Pantown Classic Transport. I just recently bought a very cool 37' Plymouth hot rod truck in Des Moines, Iowa and had Adam ship it to me in West Texas. He did an outstanding job! Took great care of my truck and was in communcation with me the whole way, from pick up until delivery. Great door to door delivery! I highly recommend him!

Great job Adam!

4. J'st Wandering

J'st Wandering

I started this thread and now I bring it back to the top.

I had Adam haul another car for me this summer. This time from the east side. He did a great job. He is careful and kept me informed. Keep him in mind.

Neal

5. Neal,

Always good to hear feedback on hauling sources .... ;)

Jim