Register now to get rid of these ads!

Paint n' Primer photos

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 40StudeDude, Sep 4, 2003.

1. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

2. Nice pics 40Studedude! Too bad the weather wasn't a little bit nicer, but everyone had a great time anyways. I'd like to send a big thanks out to Dave and Chris for a great show! Hope to see you at Goodguys this weekend!

sled

3. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Thanx Sled...twas a bit wet, wasn't it? Dave & Chris went all out again...the shop was sparkling!!!
    Yeah we'll be at the trak on Friday afternoon...rain or shine!!! Maybe we'll catch you there.
    R-

4. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Damn, bottom of page two already...
    Anyone else want to see these?
    R-

5. Radshit

Radshit

Even with the rain, I wish I could of been there.....Nice pics 40 Stude....do you know who's green Buick that is?

Did Shane paint his Chevy? Nice

And I love that 57 Ford...... retractable?

6. i want to thank everyone for coming to the show, and as you can see "all" the cars were great, either painted or primered. STUDEDUDE thanks for putting up the pictures....dave

7. Zeke

Zeke

I see the Cad made it down there, any problems?

8. straykatkustoms

straykatkustoms
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Hey Roger,

Thanks for posting some pics, I hadn't talk to Dick Huchkans in a couple of months, I'm glad that one of the Stray Kat Kustoms made it to Colorado. I know since I was a no show I don't desreve to know, what was the surprise that Denise was talking about?

Happy Trails,

Mick

Attached Files:

9. Kommuter

Kommuter

40studedude-

Thanks for the pics. It's a cool way to "attend" shows all over the country without ever leaving my keyboard.

That '58 Merc is bitchin!

10. 40StudeDude

40StudeDude

Hey Rad,
    Yeah, that '57's a retractable...and a nice car it is too. The owner is now working on a '58 retractable...got some wild plans for it! Sez when he gets done with that one, he'll scrounge up a '59 and do it!

The Bui belongs to someone (don't remember his name) in the Springs...last year it was at the event in bare-metal (no paint), and he polished it with WD-40 all day.

Shane had Dave P. re-primer his Chevy early this year...Shane sez it's "Maroooooooooon"...better don't call it pink!!!

R-