Register now to get rid of these ads!

Paging Deuce Roadster - Hows the 40 doing

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Boones, Sep 6, 2003.

1. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Hey man Hows the 40 coming along? Have not seen you post in awhile so I thought I would ask....

2. autocol

autocol

you know the back end of it got smashed to shit, yeah? i'd imagine it's in his shed, and if i were him i'd STILL be crying over it...

3. Boones

Boones
    from Kent, Wa
    1. Northwest HAMBers

Ya i am aware it was hit which is why I was asking Randy for an update. Last I heard he got it into a shop to be repaired....

4. Deuce Roadster

Deuce Roadster
    Member Emeritus

[​IMG]

The weekend before Labor Day..........my wife and I drove 700 miles to Delaware to purchase a decklid, right rear fender and the rear bumper (along with the braces). The stuff was supposed to be NICE but it was only fair. I pay the guy about half of his asking price and came on back home...... [​IMG]

Labor Day ....we drove the 40 to the metal man and he has the parts and the coupe now. He is S L O W so I will be without the coupe until Halloween or later most likely. I would like to have it back by the Moonshiners Reunion in Dawsonville GA but I will just have to wait and see......

[​IMG]