Register now to get rid of these ads!

Paging any Raleigh, NC area HAMB'ers

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by roll_low, Jun 2, 2013.

1. roll_low

roll_low
    from Rigby, Id

Looking for someone that can get up close and personal with a potential summer cruiser that
    my wife and I are looking at. We are located about 3.5 hours away or I would make the drive to look at it myself. I have seen pictures of the car, but we all know how that goes. Shoot me a PM if you have the ability to help a fellow HAMB'er out.

2. ssrs71

ssrs71

I'm in Rocky Mount about an hour away from Raleigh. If you can't find someone closer, let me know. I will help if I can.

3. billsat

billsat

I'm in Smithfield, about 25 miles east of Raleigh. Let me know what you're looking at and where its located and I'll see if I can take a look for you.

4. 3.5 hours is not too far to drive to look at something your thinking about buying. HRP

5. jroberts

jroberts

I am about an hour and a half south of Raleigh if nobody closer can help out let me know.

6. meengrinch

meengrinch
    from ipswich ma

I have a brother in law that lives in Cary if that would help.....

7. roll_low

roll_low
    from Rigby, Id

The car is actually located in Roxboro, NC. About an hour north or Raleigh. Its a 55 Ford Fairlane. The guy has sent me pictures, but the car has been repainted at one point. I just want to make sure its not loaded with rust or bondo under the paint. If that is close enough for anyone, let me know. Thanks for all of the offers!

8. Roll, Slide on into the NC and VA HAMBers social groups....you might get someone from Durham NC or South Hill VA to check it out. Heck, I'd bet there's a guy or two here from Roxboro/Oxford/Henderson area.....

PM Zman here. He knows alot of people in the triangle.

9. roll_low

roll_low
    from Rigby, Id

Cool. Thanks man.

10. roll_low

roll_low
    from Rigby, Id

When you wake up for work at 5am and get home at 6pm, a 7 hour round trip really isnt feasible during a work week.

11. zman

zman
    from Garner, NC

12. halfasskustoms

halfasskustoms
    from Durham NC

Im in durham. About 1/2 hr south of Roxboro, What color is this 55 ford. Iv talked to a guy that had a white one. Very clean lookin. LMK.

13. roll_low

roll_low
    from Rigby, Id

I sent mudbone a PM. Waiting on a reply. Thanks man!

14. roll_low

roll_low
    from Rigby, Id

The car is green. He said it belongs to his father. He just payed a bunch of coin to have the mechanicals gone through. Looks like a good car. I just cant tell by the pics he sent me if rust is bubbling up everywhere.