Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ozzie's done with one show and now in Atlanta, Cleveland to follow

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ozzie, Jul 23, 2007.

1. Ozzie

Ozzie

Hey there Everybody! Long time!. I finished the Fat March show for ABC ( starts August 6th, on ABC), then went out to LA and worked one day as a replacement on the "Pussycat Dolls presents" show. Then came out to Atlanta to shoot the new season of the Keyshia Cole show for BET. (hadn't heard of her until I got here, but she's a great singer, Really good soulful voice), anyway I'm in Buckhead, working for a few more days, I leave to Oakland, California on Wednesday, then on to LA for a few days on the weekend, then start another show which will have me in the Cleveland area for a solid month. I'll have a couple of days off per week while in Ohio and hope to hook up with fellow Hambers there, I'm sure there are plenty in Ohio!
    Updates to the 50 Ford since I've been gone!....
    Fat White Wall tires up front 3" WW
    Newly rebuilt stock front suspension, ( new kingpins and all ecentric bushings, and tie rods, etc..) New Motormounts, engine was pulled as was tranny, new clutch, pressure plate and related ancillary's. Engine was cleaned out, pressure checked and everything was fine, but whoever said the engine had been rebuilt was smoking something, luckily the sludge in there pretty well protected everything, but for good measure I had a new Fuel Pump, Oil Pump, Screen put in, new main cap bolts, oil pan gasket, flywheel dust cover gasket
    , single piece main crank seal, new crank pulley, Alternator, I added two wide belt water pumps, one provided by none other than Flatford racing, and the crank was the wide belt also. Engine was repainted, a Holley 390cfm carb was installed, Stainless upper radiator hoses, New radiator, Spal electric fan. reds headers, Pertronix system in the dizzy, chrome oil filler tube, chrome dipstick. She's running like a top! rides much nicer too!!. Next on the list is adding the front Disc brakes to the car and a firewall mounted universal hanging brake pedal assembly, to start cleaning out some of the movable and vulnerable components from the bottom of the car. and of course, if time permits.. Suicide doors and one piece rear windows... Has anyone finished the set up for one piece rear operational windows on their shoebox? I remember someone was working on it....

Regards,
    Ozzie
    305-216-8395
    If your near Buckhead in Atlanta within 30 miles I'll come out and say hello if I can in the next couple of days!!

2. chromedaddyo

chromedaddyo
    from Ohio

Where near Cleveland?

Dave

3. Ozzie

Ozzie

Hey there Dave. There is a show on the FX network called "30 days" which deals with different topics and I'll be working on one of the shows in the area. I was told which city but don't remember it offhand, It's outside of Cleveland. It's a Documentary but will be shown on the FX network. Luckily I'll be able to visit and meet alot of hambers in the area.

4. chromedaddyo

chromedaddyo
    from Ohio

Lotta stuff going on here. Keep in touch

5. Flatdog

Flatdog
    Member Emeritus

We hung out with Ozzie when he was in Jersey ,lots of fun.-

6. Shoot me a pm when your in town....my door is always open to the hamb!

7. Ozzie

Ozzie

All right folks, I was wrong about Cleveland, Apparently It will be outside of Columbus, but I'm told I will have my own rental car so it's no problem to drive a ways to say hello to folks. Here are a few pictures of the cars engine and front of the car and stance as it sits today. I was able to get these pics during the 24 hours I was in my city a week and a half ago. Actually got to do a bit more wiring on the car and remove about a pound of old frayed wires .
    Currently in Oakland , CA for 3 days, then LA for 5 days, then Boston for 2 days, then start the stint in Ohio for 30 days.

Don't forget to watch Fat March on ABC starting Monday August 6th!

Attached Files:

8. Really nice lookin' ride. Too bad you weren't there for the Dragway 42 show last weekend. Definetly get in touch with some of the local Hamb'rs. Old world hospitality will abound. Make sure you get some local food/faire, good sausage and pierogi's...smothered in butter and onions! :eek: May want to do a shopping trip at the west side market. If your a beer drinker, try the Great Lakes Brew. Ask Don about seeing the Feroni brothers collection. :cool:
    JT

9. 31modelo

31modelo

The car is lookin really good. Big improvements since I saw it in PSL.

10. old beet

old beet

I cut some glass for FEDER. For his chopped tudor 1951. One piece glass for rear 1/4 windows. He will know how to!..............OLDBEET

11. Ozzie the car looks great! Dig the front end treatment.
    If you can make it up to Cleveland on Aug. 18th, the Choppers have a show. Catch 'Uncle Scratch's Gospel Revival' on stage at the show,you will not be disapointed.

12. oldsrocket

oldsrocket

something for you to do in Columbus:

[​IMG]

13. Ozzie

Ozzie

Hi Folks, Thank you for the great suggestions and comments. Looks like I'll be in Wilmington for the next 30 days. I will definitely make a plan to go to the Fender Bender in Columbus on the 25th if I can.
    I'm suposively off this Thursday.
    What's happening in the Wilmington area?

PS, DiD anyone catch Fat March tonight on ABC?

14. LUSK

LUSK

If you ever want to do a MMA documentry get ahold of me!

15. HulaZombie

HulaZombie