Register now to get rid of these ads!

ozark gearhead potluck (rain & shine)

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by clemdaddy, Jul 2, 2007.

1. clemdaddy

clemdaddy

most folks feared the rain but the die-hards made it. all the kids had big fun with pinyatas and dance music and movies. the big people enjoyed the great food and plentiful beers. after the tequila shots started flowing and the burnout competition got underway it didn't matter if it rained or not. to all those that missed out, not to worry... we may be few here in the ozarks but we know how to party and we do it often. keep you posted on the next one.

thanks to the hambers that we met from this forum and thanks to moonglow2 for making the long trek.

hope the photos turn out... i know how much you guys like photos.

Attached Files:

2. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan

Clem,

It was a stone jam my man. Thanks for a great time. I have some pics for you too. Thanks for getting Sampson and Ethyl a debut on the HAMB.

3. bones35

bones35

man i had a ball im kinda of glad the cameras were put up after dark wheres a shot of the pan. ive never been a big fan of my drunk look. good ol phils tire was bald cant wait till this week end i will be back to working on my house. cory

4. bones35

bones35

oh ya all most half of the vehicles in the pics are clems, hes a lucky man.

5. arkiehotrods

arkiehotrods

Who owns the 40 coupe? I need that car.

6. clemdaddy

clemdaddy

that'd be bones35... he's pretty fond of it. loves to race and roast rubber

7. bzrfil

bzrfil

Clem!
    fil (BSA Phil) here, don't post much here- usually leark in lust, gathering info for my future build. Just wanted to say a big thanks for having me out, the use of your charger, and the (darker now) pavement. It was great to meet everyone, and I'm also glad the camaras went away at dark. I did re-learn one lesson:

Tequila + new tire + 4th gear burn outs = A loooong trail of molted rubber, and a need for a new tire. Whodda thought...

I'll get that info we discussed when I get a chance, thanks again.
    fil
    Arkie- Yeah, that's bone's car. She's a sweatheart, and he mistreats her badly ;)

8. Moonglow2

Moonglow2

Clem it was nice meeting all of you. What a great crowd. Keep me posted on any future gettogethers.

Nelson

9. headhunter

headhunter
    from Austin, TX

Damn - that looks like a good time, Clem, I wish I had the time to make it up there! The 'burban and the dually are looking great and Jack's roadster is looking awesome - need more pics though!

Anyway - looking forward to the drags in August!

10. jervin

jervin

Clem- Thanks for an awsome weekend. Next time don't schedule the weekend of the Tulsa drags and maybe we can get some of those guys down.