Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ownership of screen captures?

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by mclewis1, Apr 29, 2012.

1. mclewis1

mclewis1

Hello to all. My question: I took some great screen captures from a U-TUBE video. Who has ownership of the images now. I would like to edit & enhance them and post in a photo forum. I do not want problems with anyone

thanks for any advice

mcl

2. Mr NEWBY,,THIS IS THE INTRODUCTION FORUM PAGE,,,PLEASE READ THE "STICKY" AT THE TOP OF THE PAGE AND FOLLOW HAMB PROTOCOL.....INTRODUCE YOUR SELF....Then you might want to post your question on the main message board....

3. mclewis1

mclewis1

thank for shouting at my with your CAPS.....

4. Flatheadguy

Flatheadguy

Hey, don't get your knickers in a wad. A basic problem. You have posted the same question twice. And you only have three in total. Majority fail.

5. tommyd

tommyd
    from South Indy

Welcome from Indy,but what they said^^^^^^^

6. 32-3 WINDOW

32-3 WINDOW
    from utah

7. Oh brother......... newbies.

8. I love that I call this place home. There are standards, they must upkept, dont step outside the law and you're OK. Infringe the rules and by God people will jump up and down your ass.

In answer to the question I'm pretty sure you'd be infringing copyright law, how about I take a photo of the Mona Lisa and write my name at the bottom, think I'll be OK?