Register now to get rid of these ads!

Outside mirror recognition game

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 2ton, Feb 27, 2011.

1. 2ton

2ton
    from Colorado

If ya know what it is come on down! Anyone recognize this rear view mirror? Know what it came off or where I can find one? Thanks in advance...Craig

Attached Files:

2. LIL.TIMMYUser Name

LIL.TIMMYUser Name

factory 53-66 ford truck mirror. dennis carpenter nos from the bay. not hard to find and a fine looking mirror.

3. knucklepower

knucklepower
    from .

Last edited: Feb 27, 2011
  4. Kripfink

Kripfink
    Member Emeritus

A word of warning before you buy,you don't specify whether or not you intended to put these on a mid-50 Ford truck or use them for something else, because if you intend to use them on something other than they were originally designed for you may be in for a world of pain! These mirrors are designed to be mounted to interior door hinges through pre-cut slots in the door panels. They do not come with a general purpose base that you can just screw wherever you like on your door or Fender. Just thought I'd give you a heads up before you shelled out green on an item which is vehicle specific and not easy to adapt. Good luck.
    Paul

5. sololobo

sololobo

Good info Paul, that would make for a difficult mounting, kinda like my wife. ~sololobo~