Register now to get rid of these ads!

*outlaw garage*

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by JESSEJAMES, Apr 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hotrob

Hotrob
    from DFW, TX

2. theHIGHLANDER

theHIGHLANDER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I admit it, I'm a dick.

3. pinkynoegg

pinkynoegg

I look forward to watching it tonight then partying with you Saturday at the shop. Best of luck to you and the crew! The stuff y'all make is amazing and putting Austin on the map is great. There will always be debbie downers. Screw them!

4. Tonight @ 10pm on Discovery

5. lockwoodkustoms

lockwoodkustoms

6. I didn't read all 300+ responses, but why are you calling us "Dicks"?

Way to stir up drama before the show even airs.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2012
  7. banginona40

banginona40

One of the few reasons I wish I still had my dish. Hate to miss it!

8. jasonp

jasonp
    from Aurora,IL

I'll be at work, but I already have the DVR set to record it. All the best man, it should be a hit!

9. Jesse,
    I know that you have already pitched the show and that the sponsors are expecting you to be billy bad ass so what I have to say is probably a mute point. But what if there was a garage show where the only drama was not fabricated and it only happened when someone really screwed up?

Craftsman ship my friend, you are a true craftsman and at least some of the fellas in the shop are craftsman as well. Maybe tone the drama down a bit and show what can actually be done with a groupe of fellas that can and are willing to work together.

That whole the boss has to be an ass went out with the dark ages.

Just a thought.

10. WOW

Lots of peeps here getting bent outta shape over the "Dicks" comment. I am sure you guys have seen his past shows. Clearly shop sarcasm intended there. I didn't think that needed to be explained. :rolleyes:

Maybe he should have came here with a dozen donuts and a box of coffee and asked nicely for us to watch his family friendly television program.:p

11. 117harv

117harv

The Dicks comment was in response to the previous thread that was closed a few days ago where almost everyone bagged on HIM and he SHOW.

12. el caballo loco

el caballo loco
    from colorado

That's MR. dick to you..... Seriously, you build some COOL shit man. :)

13. Oh.... how quickly things changed.

14. BenDaPirate

BenDaPirate

I'm excited to see it. Will be nice to see some cool stuff built.

It's hard nowadays to find a true craftsman that puts their soul into what they do. All the drama and bullshit aside, I feel that Jesse is that kind of person. Sure, we all could have got caught up in the bullshit and some cannot come out of it; but it will be nice to see some nice stuff come outta ASS.

15. Tin Can

Tin Can

Ill be watchin. Lookin forward to a show that is what we are all about here. Buildin cool stuff with what knowledge we have. Some more knowledge than others on this board but should be motivation for us all to up our skill levels and get out to our garages or shops and get some stuff done! Good luck with the show, There is one hell of a crew working at ASS puttin out some nice quality work, congrats to all of you guys

16. We've got our popcorn ready. Some real fabricators at work.

17. moter

moter

i will watch....as long as bleed doesnt sing :p

18. Nice Jesse, I'll be lookin out.

19. Looking forward to this.
    People like to judge the man for the shit the media puts out there about his personal life, but rarely take the objectivity to judge the man based on his work. We all have skeletons in our closets, but few of us can do what Jesse does, and have the passion to keep doing it and putting it out there for public consumption, knowing full well he's never going to do right by some people. That takes balls, and if you can't respect that, well you just can't respect anything. I'd be willing to bet every holier-than-though asshole out there doesn't have a 1/10th of Jesse's talent or vision. There is drama in all shops, in one form or another, especially when you're working at a high level, with people who think they are talented, and those who really are.

Best of luck to Jesse and the A.S.S. crew.

20. Larjk9

Larjk9

That's BIG Dick to you. Lookin forward to watching you work. Can't invite the wife. She says you're a dick.

21. Cali4niaCruiser

Cali4niaCruiser

As a 27 year old dude, Motorcycle Mania 1 came out when I was a freshman in high school. I tapped it on VHS and watched it damn near daily. That jockey shift purple bike with the neon plug wires, and Patrick motor, holly shit. At 15 I thought that was the coolest fucking thing I had ever seen. Prior to that show, the coolest thing on TV was that goofy brit show "Junkyard Wars". My Dad is a nurse and doesn't wrench. Motorcycle mania and monster garage was my first true exsposure to real fabrication. Those shows steered me into a career path that gives me great satisfaction. 12 years later I get to cut, weld, machine and make a good living doing so. There is plenty of crap TV out there. I hope someone throws a nail bomb in the office that produces Jersey shore and real world. You can damn nead contract an STD just from catching a glimpse and 10 or more minutes of exsposure will render your brain useless. Pure poison. I'd rather not see fake drama either, but shit...its TV. Didn't anyone take theater in HS? There's always a confilict, a climax and a resolution. People from all walks of life are supposed to be drawn in, thats how the network makes money. I'm looking forward to "Outlaw Garage". Wheeler dealers makes me want to kick my dog and stab the tv. Plus there's only so much Meccum auto auction I can watch!

22. jam0o0

jam0o0

thanks for making more good tv. i love getting to see HOW all this stuff is built. you bringing anything to the round up?

23. derbydad276

derbydad276

I say more power to him

how many of us have a show on TV?

jesse if you read this ...
    thats mr cock sucker to you!

and build your kid a car and try to make it to Akron I dare you!

24. 59Apachegail

59Apachegail
    from New York

Jesse good luck, will definitely catch it.

Probably not the place to post this but kudos on the bike you built against the Orange county boys. I am a fan of the craftsmanship smithing is art and the fact that you created the bike from the ground was really something.

25. chaos10meter

chaos10meter
    from PA.

Your getting fucking gray dude.

26. Low57F100

Low57F100

asshole,

i will be watching just as every other show you have done.

thanks,

dick

27. at least at the end of this reality show there will be some thing useful. and bad ass!

28. White Trash Renegade

White Trash Renegade
    from Derby, KS

Wish I had cable!!! Good luck with the new show Jesse! Morgan

29. Are they legal?

30. not in this state.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.