Register now to get rid of these ads!

Out with the old and in with the older

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by countrysedanman, Nov 28, 2010.

1. Havent posted in awhile, but finally getting some parts rounded up for a new project. I sold my big jeep to help make life for me and young family easier, but kept some coin back to replace the empty spot in the garage. 27T and me picked this 26 Model T coupe up today, and he brought over a model a frame and a 40 ford front axle for it. It has both doors and a bunch of extra stuff I wont use, but I am happy with it. Hope to pick up a y block for it this week. Pretty excited about this, even though its gonna take a long while to get it goin.

Brad

Attached Files:

2. joebuick

joebuick

looks like a good start keep us posted on progress

3. alwaystiredlong

alwaystiredlong

Got to love T's good luck, looks solid.

4. cool. i never get tired of looking at a pile of car parts.

5. 36cab

36cab
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Nice looking project Brad. I'll have to make it up to your place sometime to check it out. Let me know if you need anything from down south!:D
    Steve

6. Good to hear from you again CSM, I should have my 26 P/U on the road again soon, great looking coupe my friend, keep us posted :D BDM

7. Its a little rough up close, and its missing the trunk lid, but it has a bunch of stuff that i might be able to sell. Im going to try to round up parts over the next year and try to get a solid plan in place before I start going crazy. I do want to chop it, but Ive never done that before. It doesnt matter how low it takes cause the wag is still ready to go. I just want to do this one once and do it right.

Brad

8. I dont have much progress since we had to side the house and tear down part of the garage, but I have found a parts body that has the hinges i was missing. The t is now in the shop and sitting on the frame, trying to decide what I want it to look like and learning from anybody who will talk to me. I have an 8 inch rear for it now, and trying to get the 40 front end apart to see if the bones and brake stuff can be saved. heres so better pics of the good car and a few of the poor parts body.

Brad

Attached Files: