Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage "Out-A-Sight" Drags

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bald1, Dec 26, 2018.

1. ET slots in front, steelies out back. I guess from that angle they look like, well any polished aluminum wheel. Here is another shot from the Fallout drags to set the record straight. fallout 3 launch.jpg

Attached Files:

2. jeepster

jeepster
    from wisconsin

Just a few "teaser" shots. Come to this event HAMBers DSCN7991.JPG DSCN7985.JPG DSCN8003.JPG DSCN8001.JPG

63savoy, racer-x and saltflats like this.
  3. Great event. Lots of cool cars. Had alot of fun. Had to leave early do to family commitments. Nice turn out.

4. Life got in the way, so neither Dad and the Dodge nor me and the Valiant made it to Out-a-sight drags. I hope all involved had a good safe time.

5. von zipper

von zipper

My fellow Five Aces Club member representing today![​IMG]

63savoy, quick85 and saltflats like this.
  6. rusty part

rusty part
    from wisconsin

I like sega. But there rules are not that accurate also. They try to be 1967 and earlier. But they allow 70s style tunnel Rams. So my point is 10 spoke or 12 spoke who cares!

7. Tunnel rams were available in 67 look at the magazines from that era.

8. 0NE BAD 51 MERC

0NE BAD 51 MERC

Got tied up trying to get my hay field cut and baled for the wife's horse's before the rains came and could not make it. And before anybody makes a remark about hay burners, remember "A happy wife with her horses means a happy life for me out in the shop with my cars! My buddy Matt went Friday and said it was pretty good. Does anyone know how many cars competed? Hope everyone had fun. Larry

9. real550A

real550A

Was a great first time event! Brew City Gassers ran a fast-paced, fun weekend. Will definitely be at next year's event.

Attached Files:

bald1 and saltflats like this.
  10. bald1

bald1

Larry, we had 125 cars that raced. I think the weather scared a few away, being that it poured rain most of the day Saturday south of us.