Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Our house just got robbed and the Xmas presents are gone

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Gambino_Kustoms, Dec 21, 2012.

1. Gambino_Kustoms

Gambino_Kustoms
    Alliance Vendor

Our daughter just called my wife and said our house got broke into , the big screen tv was gone and Xmas presents were gone the house was tour apart,,,, I'm on my way home will update later

2. Country Gent

Country Gent
    BANNED

That really SUCKS!!

3. Panel Pete

Panel Pete

Aw man, that's horrible! Hope the police find the thieving scum that did this to you and your family. Thankfully, it wasn't a home intrusion - i.e. your wife and kid(s) weren't home, and everyone's o.k. My thought and prayers go out to your family this Christmas season.

Pete

Last edited: Dec 21, 2012
  4. BCR

BCR

What is your paypal info, I would like to help you salvage your Christmas.

5. 37slantback

37slantback
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Rotten SOB's. I am sorry but at least no one was there to get hurt.

6. Chrisbcritter

Chrisbcritter

So sorry to hear that, I've been through the same thing six days before Xmas but at least the police caught the bastard as he was leaving. (My TV still has his bloodstain on it.)
    Hope your insurance co. is decent with you and you can replace what was lost.

7. old soul

old soul
    from oswego NY

8. kennb

kennb

Wow, that sucks. As bad as it sucks though, material things can be replaced. Good that nobody was there to get hurt by these assholes. Really sorry for you. Ken

9. That is horrible Alex. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

10. Dick's Beaters

Dick's Beaters

This pisses me off to no end. I can't afford a Christmas this year but I'm single. Still, I do what I can for Mom an Dad and my nieces. It would never occur to me to steal someone's gifts especially given the symbolism of the holiday. The perpetrator must be sub human.

11. oldsmobum

oldsmobum

Kudos to you, if only there were more people like you around.

To the OP:
    I'm sure the thief was extremely lucky that he didn't run into you... Hopefully his luck runs out and he is swiftly caught. Good luck sorting everything out.

12. Ester Eddie

Ester Eddie
    from Alaska

Man wtf is this world coming to?I'm sorry to hear this and hope your daughters x mas isnt ruined.

13. squigy

squigy
    from SO.FLO.

Damn it.....I hate thieves.
    Good Luck Alex.
    and good to hear your daughter is ok.

14. TexasSpeed

TexasSpeed
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Texas

That sucks!! Thieve rates shoot up around Christmastime.. :(

15. Don's Hot Rods

Don's Hot Rods
    from florida

Really sorry to hear that, Alex. Hope your insurance covers it and that they catch the scum.

Don

16. ibuild

ibuild

that is terrible but you can be thankful no one was home, praying for yall,hope everything works out for the family

17. Sorry to hear but glad none of your family was hurt. Material things can be replaced.

18. crashfarmer

crashfarmer
    from Iowa

That really sucks!

:mad::mad::mad:I HATE THIEVES!!!!:mad::mad::mad:

19. That just sucks big time !!!I hate the sh!t heads that pray on good people, as said up the page they must be sub human, sorry its only humans that do this crap !!Hope they get caught,you get your stuff back and the scum bags catch the KHAMA bus. All the best, JW.

Last edited: Dec 22, 2012
  20. Man, Alex, that is terrible!!! I hope they catch the guy/guys responsible. That kinda stuff is so wrong to begin with, but just before Christmas? What is wrong with people? Just as others said, at least the ladies weren't home at the time and y'all are safe.

21. BCR

BCR

Who one stars a thread like this? This guy is hurting and someone one stars it.

22. seatex

seatex

Man, that is just total bullsht. Kharma is a bitch, and wil catch up with him/her i short order.
    Moderator, throw up a sticky, and let's bring St. Nik to Koolsville!

23. Pugly

Pugly

asssssshoooooles.

I hate asshole thieves. Was just watching the news here where a fukin thief shot a kid in the head for his new pair of Nike jordans bs shoes....

hope they burn in hell

24. pwschuh

pwschuh
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Wow Alex… One of the last things anyone wants to hear at this time of year. Sorry that your home was violated.

25. Pugly

Pugly

? I guess cause no one likes a thief. I see my buds post bad chit on Facebook and people click the like button... it's ass backwards

do you say it's an excellent thread? Or terrible he got his shit stolen?

26. WTF is this world coming to???

27. straightshooter

straightshooter

That's awful! Hope they're able to catch the persons responsible. It saddens me to hear this kind of stuff, especially around the holidays. Stealing from children is the lamest.

28. metal man

metal man

Good point. Shouldn't have been rated at all, I guess?

I sure hope they get caught...or at the very least insurance covers it all.

Alex is a cool and generous man, who does a lot for other rodders and fellow HAMBers. This stinks! They are just material things, but they are HIS material things, damnit. Glad the family is OK.

29. in high school my locker was broke into. my clothes i got for x-mas were stolen. i know who did it because i saw the girl who did it wearing my stuff. i thought about reporting it then i thought if a girl steals a guys clothes and has to wear them to school she must be worse off than me. she didnt look that well off. as pissed as i was i felt sorry for her. i just let it go like i helped someone out. anyone else i would have kicked ass. i hope they get caught and you get your stuff back.

30. sdluck

sdluck

Alex,let us all know what is going on please,and if you need some help getting your stuff back ,again let us know.This shity has to stopp