Register now to get rid of these ads!

our cars

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by caddyman65, Feb 4, 2004.

1. caddyman65

caddyman65

2. caddyman65

caddyman65

3. caddyman65

caddyman65

O.K, I finally got the wife to help me get the pics up.The 61 Comet is hers,the caddy is mine.The pic of me holding the rivi lenses is what i`m doing to the front end..pics of that to come this summer( the caddy is my daily driver ,waiting to get a truck soon so i can start working on the cad)Anyway, now you can see what we have [​IMG]

4. caddyman65

caddyman65

bttt any photochoppers want to have fun w/ my caddy? Like i mentioned before i`m going to do the rivi park lenses over the headlights.what i want to see is medium whitewalls and i`m thinking 60 caddy rear quarters w/ 64/65 t-bird taillights on either side of the rear plate as far as paint i`m thinking shiny black w/ red flake scallops

5. I'm likin' that idea for the headlight covers for the Caddy... something I haven't seen before. I love those old caddies... look like so much fun to mob around time. I just don't want to see the gas reciept! [​IMG]

6. caddyman65

caddyman65

thanks, it does just as good as my new caddy on gas( and more fun to drive) would just like to see some other ideas on the photoshop before i go too crazy hackin it up

7. I wouldn't mind screwing with it. Only... the 3/4th view is a bit tricky to use when it comes to photochopping. Have any side views?

8. caddyman65

caddyman65

I can take some, give me a few days though