Register now to get rid of these ads!

OT-Reorganized the leterpress studio- lots of wall art

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by KCsledz, Feb 27, 2007.

1. KCsledz

KCsledz

Well it is a bit off topic but I have reorganized the Letterpress Studio where I hide from sleep and rational thought most of the hours I am not at the day job or with the family. I have some more wall art up and put some galvanized corrugate on the ceiling to reflect the light back into the studio.

Attached Files:

roadracer likes this.
  2. Terry

Terry

Very cool. Have you come up with any neat Christmas cards for next year yet?

3. KCsledz

KCsledz

I should have a couple hot rod related cards. It was just so hard to get into the Christmas theme in September '06. but that is when I need to start putting thing on the press for it.

4. guiseart

guiseart

nice cave... man.

5. Fossil

Fossil

Nice shop! Your presses bring back a lot of memories. I've been in the printing industry for almost 30 years, but when I first got into it-in school-the first press I ever operated was an old hand fed Chandler and Price.
    -Scott

6. That is a bitch'n studio. I can't say I have a press yet, but an circa 1900 type chest, and three 5 gallon pails of the type that was in it (Thats the way it came, still sorting through it all). Do you ever print with it, I mean duh, why not, but just curious what you print.

MRAK

7. Jeem

Jeem
    Alliance Vendor

Those old presses will still be here and functional long after everything else is gone. Energizer Bunny has nothing on them.

8. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

very cool man!!! im shootin ya a pm shortly!:)

9. I just saw this.. looks good!