Register now to get rid of these ads!

(OT) Ozark Gearhead Potluck

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by clemdaddy, Jun 25, 2007.

1. clemdaddy

clemdaddy

Notice to all HAMBERS in the area... meet & greet.

There is a gathering of cars, bikes and folks this Saturday night. (kids welcome)
    Located in Fayetteville, Arkansas on the corners of Happy Hollow and Huntsville Rd.
    It's a cool old Sinclair Station where a local club fixes up their cars... it will be fun... we got the beers and the BBQ. drive your ride and bring a dish (hell, a bag of chips will do). If you're thinking about it and want more info, PM me.

That's this Saturday the 30th about 6pm...be there

2. clemdaddy

clemdaddy

oh yeah, i forgot to mention that the chow is worth the trip... 3 of our members are gourmet chefs.

3. jervin

jervin

What cars are people bringing?

4. bones35

bones35

well the heads on the forty wont be done, but i will be there on the pan. depending on how drunk i get there could be some tire lost up against the old radiator. the guys i rolled with last week end will hopfully show up. ive got a hell of a busy week so it will be a nice ending. cory

5. clemdaddy

clemdaddy

this is the 3rd annual gearhead potluck and there is usually an interesting mix of cars & bikes that show up. last year a dude showed up with a 30 something Mack semi truck... also a bigtime burnout by kelseys 62 dodge 440 wedge (from the hamb drags). just heard that dick nuckles (restoration plus) was bringing up his sweet 34 coupe... did i mention the food?

6. jervin

jervin

I bringing my 32 if I have to push the MF. I have been working my ass off to get her on the road last month.

7. clemdaddy

clemdaddy

any of you hambers from the little rock area... come on over

NE oklahoma, SW missouri, SE kansas... come meet the "Villians" of NW arkansas. if you're heading to tulsa for the nostalgia drags on saturday... stop by on your way home.

8. Capt. Morgan

Capt. Morgan

There will be a cool 56 Chevy Pick Up there. Oh wait a minute it is already there. Can't wait for the gathering.

9. Wildfire

Wildfire

I can bring one tire, mounted and some pics of a tudor sedan with a real bad chop job...

See you guys around 6-7ish.

Scott