Register now to get rid of these ads!

OT Need some help in Muskegon MI

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by monc440, Jun 25, 2012.

1. monc440

monc440

Putting a shout out for some help. We are camping in the state park and need to replace a plugged exhaust on my old MH. I cant get it apart with the small tool kit I have and cant afford to tow it some place and have it worked on. So I'm looking for a portable torch (or grinder) and welder to cut out the old pipe and make new one. I have another vehicle to drive so if you are close I can come to you. Thanks John

2. Harms Way

Harms Way

Wish I could help you out but I'm a little over 4 hours away,... Maybe someone else is closer or maybe somebody has a copy of the NSRA "Fellow Pages",... Good luck. got ya' on the prayer list,.. let us know how this turns out.

3. Never2low

Never2low

I'm in Lakeside By (the Papermill) Got a porto-torch, a 110 Hobart, and a grinder. I work second shift though. If it can wait till tomorrow morning I'll be glad to help any way I can. Shoot me a PM, I leave for work around 2:15.

4. monc440

monc440

PM sent. Call me when you can night or day. I'm here till friday. Thanks

5. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

You assist him then send me a PM with your snail mail addy:cool:

6. river1

river1

mmmmmmmm what's that smell:p

later jim

7. monc440

monc440

My thanks goes out to Never2low for stepping up and helping me out. He showed up with tools and a jump rite in and help attitude. We got the cat cut out of the old girl, then later got a y pipe in its place. The 460 has tons of power now and should be A'OK for the drive home. Thanks again!!!!!

8. Never2low

Never2low

It was my pleasure to help out, in any way I could. I've read soooo many help requests, over the years, and wanted so badly to help out, but they were always so far away. Just never thought I'd have a distress call go up right in my backyard. I was relieved to get word that the Cat was indeed the problem, and that it was good to go, for the trip home. It was so nice to meet you and the fam. Give me a shout if you guys make a return trip, I'll bring the marshmallows.:cool:

9. Never2low

Never2low

You're waaaaaay too good to us, you know that right?
    How such a wonderful person like yourself, got mixed-up with a bunch of Hoodlums like us still remains a mystery.:p
    My diet has officially taken a sabbatical for a few weeks.:D
    Thank you, sweetheart!