Register now to get rid of these ads!

OT: Motorcycle tour of Chernobyl

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by **MCQUEEN**, May 18, 2006.

1. I was looking through my pics and found these, better to just post the link and let you go thru it page by page....it's pretty fascinating.

This Russian chick rides through Chernobyl and narrates the pics. Some may have seen it before, but it's been pulled down by the Russian govt. a few times, it's back up again.

http://www.kiddofspeed.com/chapter1.html

Attached Files:

2. Yeah That is awesome - I was on her page "Ghost Town" last year and saw the pictures...it was something -her with her gieger counter going in there!
    Whoever said chicks had no balls was full of shit.....

3. caffeine

caffeine
    from Central NJ

its fake.she took a guided public tour not on a motorcycle

4. I still wouldnt have ventured even near that place or that level of radiation -Ha!!

5. VonMoldy

VonMoldy
    from UTARRGH!

cool i wanna buy some property there and grow some monsters.

6. Muttley

Muttley

Those pics look like they were taken in downtown Fresno.

7. I play bass at a charity dance each year held for the Chernobyl children. They bring a different group of kids over each year for medical checks, dental treatment and they stay with local families for a few weeks in the summer. Each month they're away from that area adds a year to their life expectancy. Scary stuff.

8. chrisntx

chrisntx
    from Texas .

Fascinating but faked, according to people who know her. This has been exposed