Register now to get rid of these ads!

OT Live ,last night, at the historic

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by bustedlifter, Jul 7, 2006.

1. bustedlifter

bustedlifter

Virginia theater in beautiful downtown Champaign, Il, Alice Cooper played a killer show! If you get the chance, go check him out.His band is tight and they're outstanding musicians. I really dug the guilloutine! Plowboy,you missed a cool show!

2. 6t5frlane

6t5frlane
    from New York

I luv Alice Cooper. get Brutal Planet CD. One of his newer works.

3. I can't claim to be a huge fan but he did say one of the funniest things I ever heard when asked about Marilyn Manson.
    "A guy who wears eye make up and uses a woman's name? How original!"
    And I just learned last week that Etta James does an Alice Cooper song....interesting.

4. hotrodladycrusr

hotrodladycrusr

Man, your post brings back some very fond memories of a few of his concerts from the 70's that I attended. I use to sneek my camera in and I've got some great shots (relative to that era) I should scan and post. You might get a kick out of them.

5. bustedlifter

bustedlifter

Please do! I thought it might be an alright show but Alice and his band kicked ass! Plowboy wanted to make this show but had prior comitments elsewhere, I know he would've dug it.