Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage OT Hurricane, WV Cruise-In Friday, May 2, 2014

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by The Hot Rod Grille, May 1, 2014.

1. Friday – May 2<SUP>nd</SUP> … Nitro Antique Car Club Cruise-In; on the Putnam County Bank parking lot next to McDonald’s in Hurricane, WV (exit 34 on I-64); 5:00 PM - DUSK; no entry fee…but donations accepted & appreciated; games; door prizes; music; concessions provided by the Buffalo Church of the Nazarene (proceeds to benefit their youth mission programs); for more info call 304-755-7814 or 304-755-1417 or [email protected] or https://www.facebook.com/nitroantiquecarclub

2. Jalopy Joker

Jalopy Joker

if you go take pics and post here

3. I was the DJ at the cruise-in, so I wasn't able to get away to take pics. We had 79 cars on a cool, cloudy evening and there were several HAMB-friendly ones that I would love to have pics of! Hopefully, at next month's event I can get someone to take some pics to post here.

Jim

4. xracer40

xracer40

I got a couple of pics of some hamb friendly cars. The 57 Ranchero was favorite.

Attached Files:

5. Thanks xracer40 for taking some pics and posting them. The black Mopar coupe is one of my favorites!

Jim