Register now to get rid of these ads!

ot ..funniest stuff on the HAMB

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by breeder, Aug 11, 2006.

1. Appleseed

Appleseed

Oh so close. It's the earlier version of this one. More violent and fun. You know, the one with all the Liberaces. I'll still wish for it.

2. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

It's Friday and... well... Fridays are a good day to laugh :D:D

3. breeder

breeder
    Member Emeritus

heres a coupe of fellow kropdusters on halloweenie!:D

Attached Files:

• tttt.JPG
      tttt.JPG
      File size:
      51.6 KB
      Views:
  4. Dukeofbluz

Dukeofbluz

Man hurt as he uses shotgun to remove lug nut

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
    SOUTHWORTH -- A man trying to loosen a stubborn lug nut blasted the wheel with a 12-gauge shotgun, injuring himself badly in both legs, Kitsap County sheriff's deputies said.
    The 66-year-old man had been repairing the car for two weeks at his home northwest of Southworth and east of Port Orchard and had gotten all but one lug nut off the right rear wheel before getting frustrated Saturday, Deputy Scott Wilson said.
    From about arm's length the man fired the shotgun at the wheel and was "peppered" in both legs with 00 buckshot and other debris.
    Wilson described the injuries as "severe but not life-threatening."

5. fiat128

fiat128
    from El Paso TX

This was my favorite contribution:

Quote:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100&#37;" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by seldom scene [​IMG]
    I just remembered something that might fit in, the old man called a neighbor he didn't like "bung hole". There was an early car club in Los Angeles called the "Bungholers". Any connection? I don't know.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    I think the latter was refering to the hole in a keg and the first one was referring to the hole in a human...

That and the whole "Ugly ass custom" thread cracks me up.

PS: Thanks for posting the "broillinator" thing, I nearly had coke spraying out my nose reading that.<!-- / message -->

6. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

7. skajaquada

skajaquada
    from SLC Utard

holy shit reading through this brings back some memories...weird to think i've been hanging out here so long. thanks for all the laughs guys...and all the great learning i've been part of thanks to this place!!

8. skajaquada

skajaquada
    from SLC Utard

9. 31whitey

31whitey

they only thing I can say is reading through this whole thread feels somewhat like sitting down in the middle the day, drinking a few miller high lifes and talking hotrods with some of the old timers I know.
    they like those high lifes, I just like drinking during daylite hours and listing to the stories.
    THANKS hambrs

10. Russco

Russco
    from Central IL

11. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Any chance that comes in black?? I LOVE IT!!!! LMFAO!!!! :D :D

12. hahah yep

[​IMG]

13. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

OMG!!! BWAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (breath... sigh) BWAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAA!!! (choke... caugh... breath... sigh) BWWWWHHAAAaaaaa.... (crying now)

That is uncontrollably funny! I couldn't even get through all of it... Was that guy FOR REAL???!!!!! WOW!!! :eek:

14. LANCE-SPEED

LANCE-SPEED

15. <TABLE class=tborder id=post2356757 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #999999 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #999999 1px solid; BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none" width=150>Shifty Shifterton<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_2356757", true); </SCRIPT>
    Alliance Member
    [​IMG]
    <HR style="BACKGROUND-IMAGE: url(hamb/misc/dl.gif); BORDER-TOP-STYLE: none; BORDER-RIGHT-STYLE: none; BORDER-LEFT-STYLE: none; HEIGHT: 1px; BORDER-BOTTOM-STYLE: none">Status: online

</TD><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_2356757 style="BORDER-RIGHT: #999999 1px solid"><!-- icon and title -->[​IMG] Re: The Father I never had
    <HR style="COLOR: #999999" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->Consider yourself lucky. If dad has a GTO, at least he "gets it". Whether or not he fumbles with a wrench, you have no idea how much him "getting it" has made your life easier.

Personally, I prefer to think of the HAMB as my crazy uncle. The semi reliable one who once shot a fire hydrant to death, but is always wrenching on cool shit.
    </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

16. I found this and busted a nut

Attached Files:

17. BeatUpFleetline

BeatUpFleetline

holy crap that is freakin hilarious lol

had to add a couple funnies of my own...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. str8axleford

str8axleford

Anyone with a hard head has a soft ass... because they always end up falling on their behind.

19. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

20. [​IMG]
    hes diggin on
    alvin Lee

21. skajaquada

skajaquada
    from SLC Utard

OH FUCK!!! i just laughed so hard i almost puked up my dinner!!!!!!!:eek: i HAVE to get one!!!!!!

22. scootermcrad

scootermcrad
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

WOW! That's actually... well... hypnotic! :eek: I can't stop watchin!!

23. man i sat and read this thread last night until i got to the shit blender story omg i luaghed so much i got chest cramps shit i thought i was havin a fuckin heart attack im rollin on the floor and gaspin for breath i thought it was the end i had to get control of myself and turn this computer off incase there was anymore posts that funny and imglad i did becuase i just read the keep or not keep the jack thread and damn near piised myself that is some funny shit you guys rock.

24. wyoming

wyoming
    from My house

25. Appleseed

Appleseed

Some body needs to post a link to the Name my car club thread. That just degenerated into sexual inuendo. We need to re-post a pic of the cum dumpster falcon.

26. what "name my car club thread" hasn't turned into a giant gay joke??? heck, I'm sure the one from wensday has allready gone there.