Register now to get rid of these ads!

OT- Charles Manson's Powerwagon?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by 63ChevyII, Feb 3, 2008.

1. 63ChevyII

63ChevyII

I recently took a roadtrip - san bernardio > sacramento > muir woods > sf > yosemite > red rock canyon > ballarat > death valley > vegas > mojave > joshua tree...

when we were in ballarat, i was taking pictures of a powerwagon. the one 'local' there came over and told me that it used to belong to charles mason. i didn't believe him, but after looking online a bit, there is a 'debate' whether or not this is true. anyway, here's a couple of pics of it, as well as some other pics I took along the way:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. crook

crook
    from Winder,Ga

Charlie Don't 4-wheel!!!!!

3. wvenfield

wvenfield

I heard it can fly.

4. That's a nice trip. I like to get down there for the wild flower bloom. Scotty's is looking a little run down these days.

Charlie Manson? I doubt that story but who gives a rat's ass? May he rot in hell with the rest of his kind.

5. nice pics looks like a good trip yall had , as far as charley is conserned "fuck Charles Manson" he dont ride either!!

6. daveyboy56

daveyboy56

It's funny Charlie and his Family would come around my High school my Brother would see him a bit more them me. He was 3 years ahead of me in school. But when the law got him all his falily would come with sings help get Charile out of jail. He is a God and should not be in jail!! What a bunch of CRAP that was and is. I remember he thought the Beatles told him it was time for a world make over. Crap Crap and thanks to Judge Rose Bird we have to feed him all his live. When a small bit of gas in a small room would have saved us all form his CRAP

7. Flatman

Flatman

It doesn't look like a family vehicle to me:rolleyes:. These days he's probably have a Caravan.

Flatman