Register now to get rid of these ads!

OT ? Any SouthDakotans on here? 56Sunliner search

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Wellsville, Dec 31, 2004.

1. Wellsville

Wellsville
    from Sweden

I just must ask IF anyone in South Dakota,,could help me. [​IMG] I bought a 56 Sunliner "project" from a guy up here. Apparently the previous owner in SD. started to restore it,,I bought it w some missing stuff, and I´m trying to get in contact w someone that might know of the "Classic car" dealer,(or previous owner)that sold it to a guy in Sweden and shipped it down to TX for export. It is Corall,"orange"/White,and it look as if something fell on top of it. Any Ideas? To keep this ON subject I might add that I´m doing it slightly lowered w Astros + T/R interior.(new pics in future) Here is one from S.D Thanks! [​IMG]Wellsville Sweden

Attached Files:

2. Fat Hack

Fat Hack
    from Detroit

3. CherryBlossom

CherryBlossom

Tman is from South Dakota....but whether or not he's on HER, I just can't say.

4. Wellsville

Wellsville
    from Sweden

HA HA HA,,That came out Wrong [​IMG] ,,Sorry,,On HER,,will be On here ,,from now on,, (you know us foreigners!) [​IMG]

5. What can I do for you? Feel free to PM me.

6. Wellsville

Wellsville
    from Sweden

Thanks,,PM sent,,, [​IMG]

7. Gracie

Gracie

I have been looking for a 56 Sunliner for about 20 years now... I want to replace the one Dad had to sell because I was born... [​IMG]

Evidently they are rare.