Register now to get rid of these ads!

Original Roth Shirts....Who Still has 'em?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Johnny Ace, Feb 25, 2004.

1. 40LUV

40LUV
    from Mid Jersey

I found these in the same box with the Roth shirt. These are the Iron On types from Roach. Got these at the Philadelphia Custom Car Show in 1971 or 1972. The kids didn't like modeling since the shirts smelled musty.

[​IMG]

2. cross spring

cross spring

i met ed roth in 96 and 97 at the rout 66 rendesvue
    got some sighened shirts off him i wear em in the garage wile im workin on the rods kinder like think he would like that kind of think cause thats what rod shirs are for right

3. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

That's true, Cross Spring....we use 'em for paint and oil rags, brush cleaners, dust masks, polishing cloths, snot rags.....sometimes even just to WEAR? Multi-purpose,no doubt!
    GEORGE...I trust you will fully catalog and document all the shirts before selling them off? Btw...on page 92 of Dougie Nason's book,there is a rough (REALLY rough) pencil sketch of a comic cover I did in '88....unsigned,of course....I always wondered what Ed did with all those thumbnails and roughs......Jeez...how much of this stuff do you own?

4. TINGLER

TINGLER

Bumpin' this back up top for my man Johnny Ace....
    And for the fact that I want to see MORE shirts than this!

Where are they folks?

(Thanks Johnny for the kind words)

MORE SHIRTS! ! ! ! !
    I wished I owned a few originals....

VT.

5. Johnny Ace

Johnny Ace

I'm getting those cravings for masterpiece monster airbrush shirts again....You got time to hook us up?

6. TINGLER

TINGLER

Hey Johnny,

Sure I can hook you up. Send me a PM or an email and we'll hash out the deal.

Thanks man!
    VT