Register now to get rid of these ads!
Auctions

Original pieces from Gene Winfields Shop Truck

Discussion in '"The Antiquated" Classifieds' started by PeteFromTexas, Oct 19, 2014.

1. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

City: Canto

State: TEXAS!
    Price: $300
    For sale. $300 shipped. Time to sell this little piece of history. This is the front bed panel from the Gene Winfield Shop Truck. Also paint chips (gold, red fade and blue) and some of the lead that Gene layed down on the cab.

This panel was pretty rusty and it was easier to replace the panel than fix it. I was able to remove it before we blasted the bed sides. After getting permission from the truck owner to keep it, I brought it home and put it in my attic. It's been there for 4+ years.

The panel has the original gold color and the final blue that Gene sprayed.

It is very special to me being a part of the team who rebuilt the truck from the ground up. I'm offering this to a true collector of custom history.

Here is your chance to own an original piece of custom history. Paint and lead laid by a legend. I will provide pics of the build and the panel coming off of the bed. There are about 40 paint chips and a half a pound of lead.

Serious collectors only please $300 shipped anywhere in the lower 48 states. Outside USA the buyer is responsible for all shipping cost.

Please serious buyers only. $300 shipped.

Located in Canton Texas.
    972-741-8211 call or text with questions.

More pictures available upon request.

Attached Files:

2. PeteFromTexas

PeteFromTexas

Sold

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!