Register now to get rid of these ads!

Organizational help needed, Wtf happened to my neat organized barn?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Uncle Jess, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Uncle Jess

Uncle Jess
    from Western Ny

While looking for some parts for a guy today I realized my barn is out of fucking control. I am always interested in seeing other peoples ideas and how they do shit. I have gotta get better organized. Would love to see how you guys store your extra grills fenders cowls lights rearends axles wishbones etc. I need to get to the shit on a daily basis, someone is always looking for something or I need something for a build so I want it organized and availablr without having to wade through piles of shit... it used to be like that but once you start a little pile then you say screw it and dump shit all over. I am going to straighten this shit up and would like some input or pictures on your storage methods. I have shit hanging, piled stacked etc etc Whta works for you? This is one of the areas in the barn to give an idea of the mess I have created. What a slob eh, help me, give me input, pictures..

Attached Files:

2. im of no help to you i get all my shit neat and organized and straight then i work on something and it all goes back to disorganized kaos until i get tired of it and straighten it all back up then work on something else....visicous cycle

also comes from having 50 tons of shit in a 2ton bucket

3. Time to clean up,,,,that would drive my absolutely batty!! I have all like items together, for instance all Corvette parts on second floor in their own section, downstairs all cranks together, all waterpumps etc etc, all welders in their own section. Takes just a little more work to keep it neat but makes it way easier..to work!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This is as messy as it gets and I am going to straighten this out tomorrow night...all boxes are labled, what is where etc.

[​IMG]

4. partsdawg

partsdawg
    ALLIANCE MEMBER
    from Minnesota

Shelves work.Build them or get some pallet racking.

5. BISHOP

BISHOP

Either your depressed, or ready to die.
    That would drive me nuts.

Clean a corner at a time, the rest will find its place.
    If you havent touched it in a year or two, sell it.