Register now to get rid of these ads!

History opinions on 39, 40 ,41 style sedans!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by sigfurniture, Oct 17, 2013.

1. sigfurniture

sigfurniture

when I started with the idea of the 39 dodge I thought it was a no brainer that It should be dropped as low as possible, by any means necessary. BUT after the weeks doing "research " on here I´m starting to see a pattern regarding the style of car. it would appear that the coupes suit the "in the weeds" or tail dragger stance whereas the sedans prefer a more aggressive "arse in the air" kind of look.
    this goes in contra to the bomb look but then they are mostly chevy´s and have different lines to the fords and mopars
    am I barking up the wrong tree, ?? opinions and imaged please before I go down the wrong route

cheers in advance sig

heres what I´m on about--apologies if I´ve nicked anyones pix !!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. dogwalkin

dogwalkin
    from tn

I am interested in this too. !!!

Posted using the Full Custom H.A.M.B. App!

3. monkeyodoom

monkeyodoom
    from Arkansas

I'm interested also. Here is a pic of my 41 ford. I bought it with it's arse in the air. I'm in the process of lowering it down back to a stock height.

Attached Files:

4. oldsman41

oldsman41

ive always liked the sedans with there nose buried, but lately I have seen a couple that were even all the way around and I must say looked real nice.

5. sigfurniture

sigfurniture

I´m thinking nose high and tail down at the moment, the high front of the dodge is incredibly impressive up at near chest height !..any more opinions please ?