Register now to get rid of these ads!

opinion/pics wanted, 28/29 A windscreen!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by paulatxntric, Oct 27, 2010.

1. OK I have a fully fendered 28 A roadster, bit 60s style with 5 spokes and white bands. I wana do sumat with the windscreen and, in discussion with a few other rodders I am now not sure what...What I really want is a polished Hallock style screen like the ones Sellers has for sale or DuValle style screen..both classic screens that would elivate the A to another level... but a couple of rodders have expressed the "not right" opiniion and it is gona cost a lot I wana get it rightOr do I go for slanted back screen posts,, stock ones, stock height, pie cut or the ones you can slant back with adjustable rake...or Chopped stock screen posts.can you please post any pics or give me your opinion...

2. SUHRsc

SUHRsc

Posting a photo of the car would help....

But your best bet may be to find some magazines from the time period that your trying to emulate... see what was done at that time...