Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods Open trailer from Illinois to Texas next week.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Zack Methvin, Mar 5, 2017.

1. Zack Methvin

Zack Methvin
    BANNED

Hey guys, I am about to make a run to Gridley, IL next week and I will be returning empty. If you have a car or anything that will fit onto my 20ft. trailer heading back south from the Illinois area I will be happy to move it for you. I charge $1.00 per loaded mile.

Check my website out at: https://www.texasbesthotshot.com/

Thanks
    Zack

2. dang...note to self....buy something up North quick.....bump up......

3. Zack Methvin

Zack Methvin
    BANNED

Hahaha, sure could save some money for anyone wanting to transport from up North back to the South. I charge $1.00 per loaded mile and treat every load as if it was my own. I use extreme care and precision loading, securing, traveling and unloaded everything I haul.

I have been hauling classic cars, drag cars, street rods, etc. for over 30 years. I've heard too many complaints of damage by the big haulers who do it for less. That's why I started my own business to help those who want their cars/trucks hauled without an issues, damage, etc.

4. bumperoo.......

5. Zack Methvin

Zack Methvin
    BANNED

Hey guys, here is my updated schedule. I am leaving Texas tomorrow morning. I will unload in Gridley, Illinois on Thursday morning and then I will be free to head back.

6. dang it....happy trails up and back....free rides don't get any better than this !......bump up !

7. Zack Methvin

Zack Methvin
    BANNED

Thanks guys. I appreciate the help.

8. funny.....there could be a LSRU want a be that's afraid to drive down......would be a fun post for the drive back north....just sayin'.....