Register now to get rid of these ads!

Open House - Ida Automotive - N.J.

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by BIG JOHN 37, Feb 23, 2010.

1. BIG JOHN 37

BIG JOHN 37
    from central NJ

Dust off your Hot Rod and Drive over! Open House at Ida Automotive, Texas Road, Morganville, N.J. Sunday, April 18, 2010 from 9 A.M. to 1 P.M., Meet Bob and Rob Ida, Bob former BB/GS Willys and Hemi Healey racer, owner Ida Auto, currently injection guru, maker of Willys, and Tucker bodies, and Bonneville competitor, designer of many iconic street rods, and wheel mfr. Rob, owner of Rob Ida Concepts, partner of his Dad, and responsible for a number of very nice trad. cars, i.e. his 50 Ford, and current 46? convert. Tour the shop, and check out some of their latest stuff. Also Bob Duernheim's Team 608 AA/GL Bonneville lakester, undergoing a complete revamp for this years Speed Weeks will be on display. Should be a good time, c'mon out!

2. teddyp

teddyp

bob and rob are great people and true car guy,s

3. Slim Pickens

Slim Pickens

Thanks Big John 37 for the info, got it on the calendar! Slim

4. BIG JOHN 37

BIG JOHN 37
    from central NJ

back to the top, as this inaugural event, and warm drivin weather approaches, Bob and Rob real good guys, who'd like you to see/tour their facility, understand there may be a giveaway for first/early attendees, food vendors, etc.

5. RobIdaConcepts

RobIdaConcepts
    from New Jersey

6. BIG JOHN 37

BIG JOHN 37
    from central NJ

Mike - lookin forward to it - Bob and Rob have built some great rides, good opportunity for the NJ/? faithful to see the shop, cars built in the past and under construction now, also RP Spring Flea Mkt. weekend, the warm weather anticipation for drivin continues to build!

7. BIG JOHN 37

BIG JOHN 37
    from central NJ

BTT - lookin forward to meeting you NJ HAMB'ers at this inaugural event this weekend, should be a real good time, see you there!

8. BIG JOHN 37

BIG JOHN 37
    from central NJ

BTT - last bump, for this for this Sunday, hope that a bunch of NJ/NY/Pa. brethren come out to support this - 600 Texas Road, Morganville, N.J. 9 A.M. - 1 P.M. - See you there!?

9. Just wish I could make it up for the Open House. Bob and Rob + Duernheim and his crew are long time buddies. I often wonder what I'm doing in Georgia!

10. BIG JOHN 37

BIG JOHN 37
    from central NJ

Rich, complete re-vamp on Bob Dauernheim's Bonneville 'liner #608 AA/GL, body panels by Bob and Rob Ida, will be there on display, quest to re-take their class record back to NJ from Cali., shooting for 315+, you should be back in the NE!

11. I'm sure you will be taking lots of photos. Looking foward to seeing the new body.