Register now to get rid of these ads!

Oops Late Intro Tindog

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by TINDOG, May 21, 2005.

1. TINDOG

TINDOG

OOPS LATE INTRO SORRY GUYS AND GALS NEW TO THIS AND GOT CARRIED AWAY POSTIN.
    TINDOG by name and nature ive loved hotrods since about five years old when my dad brought home a copy of HOTROD magazine from our local US air base where he worked.I grew up lovin traditional rods and traditional music {rockabilly,hillbilly western swing} and after much involvement with helpin build friends cars started to collect and build my 29 RPU {the TINDOG} my moto has always been; beg it,borrow it, scrounge it,build it but never steel it. my car so far has taken about 6 years fitting in between family and work its all steel and except cowel, rad shell and tail gate is all hand built using hand tools and home made folders and formers ,.chassis is 29 zeed with mild tuned 4banger runnin through a f150 gearbox 34v8 rear end chrome I beam 40/s brakes ect .I live in the north of England and you can probably count on one hand the amount of genuine traditional hotrodders in our area KOOPS also a hamb member been one of them { hello koops time we got some work done on you'rT} . I hope to post some pictures for you'r judging soon,
    allways glad to help........TINDOG......:) ..

2. Blaze

Blaze

Welcome TD, Glad to have ya!

Look forward to the pics!

3. Sticher1

Sticher1
    from Ct

Welcome & enjoy

4. Koops

Koops

Hey Andy good (to see?) yer up on the HAMB. I'll be finished Uni by Wednesday, so we be rollin' double quick there after. My T for the Nos. Nats? Maybe!

The A***** boys may have a Mag or two for your A. We'll hassle 'em real soon.

Hey, I'll photograph yer truck this weekend, if'n you like?

You headin' over to Preston Park, Stockton this next weekend with yer truck? The Fins an' Chrome show's on there.

Lynn an' me are gonna look at a House with a GARAGE this week too! Fingers crossed!

There's a Rockabilly Hillclimb thing on down south near Brooklands come mid-August too. only pre-'39 roadsters are allowed up the Hill. Bein' organised by the Executioners and Jerry 'Rockabilly Rave' Chatabox apparently. @£40 fer the weekend, bands, campin' and track time. Could be a goer?

Later, Koops.....

5. 62 wagon

62 wagon
    from DETROIT

welcome to the ham from GMB's

6. monaroau

monaroau

I did the same thing. No worries mate. and welcome

7. yeah, me too...welcome man!

8. joeycarpunk

joeycarpunk
    from MN,USA