Register now to get rid of these ads!

Oops. From Georgia

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by rwrj, Sep 17, 2017.

1. rwrj

rwrj
    from SW Ga

Dang, I thought I did an intro years ago when I joined, but I guess I didn't. I'm from SW GA, just north of Tallahassee FL. 52 years old at this moment, high school band director by profession. Been a car guy all my life, never drove a new car, just a long procession of beaters and driven projects. Been into British sports cars and air-cooled VWs mostly in the past. My father had a couple of Model A's when I was real little, and as I have aged, I have started to value simplicity above almost everything else, so i started keeping my eyes open for something with a flathead. Phooey on a computer in a car. Been lurking here for years, and I have learned a lot and enjoyed myself quite a bit. I've also spent time working in construction, and with my father, who was a wooden boatbuilder. The only HAMBable thing I have now is a Model A speedster project.

I guess that'll do for now.

Bluelvis likes this.
  2. 38 delivery

38 delivery

Welcome from ga!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk