Register now to get rid of these ads!

Ooltewah Speed Shop, is he alright?

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Traditions Racing, Mar 2, 2012.

1. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

I know it's LATE or maybe early somewhere.... but the first train just eased thru here for the first time since about 1pm. Basically no power around here besides our little spot for some reason... :confused: From what the rescue workers say, north of here is wrecked. The governor should claim it a disaster area by morning.

Again, thanks for the thoughts and prayers for our local people. They are gonna need it.

Kevin

2. SwampYankee

SwampYankee
    from Dudley MA

We had a rare but very nasty tornado come thorugh this area last year. It wasn't too close to my place, but it skipped right over my Dad's house. Practically the whole path was through rolling wooded areas. It's still a mess along the route. Our thoughts and prayers are with you all. It warms my heart to know that when tragedy strikes, there are good guys like Drew who will head in with supplies and helping hands without waiting for the Govt. to pull their heads out.

3. Glad to here your ok....... it hit all around us in the surround areas....we came through without a scratch....

4. 48 Poncho

48 Poncho
    from Tennessee

Glad you and yours are safe Kevin. Prayers sent for all those affected by the storms. Of all things my daughter went jogging and was caught out in this stuff and I had to go pick her up. The wind was so bad it was like driving with the emergency brake on. About a mile from our house the hail statrted. Thank the Lord I found her and we made it home. We got absolutely nothing compared to ya'll but wind and rain was bad. I can relate to worrying about the kids!

48 Poncho

5. There's nobody bitches about the weather more than us Brits,but what we get's nothing to what our brothers in the USA get.......

Stay safe guys,you're in our thought and prayers.

6. ME.GASSER

ME.GASSER
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

These storms are so scary. We were in Bowling Green Kentucky last year for the NHHR and one touched down about 2 miles away. I was scared. Prayers to all of you that have been affected.
    Gasser Girl

7. Special Ed

Special Ed

Spooky stuff, for sure..... That must be a terrifying experience. Glad to hear that you and your families are safe and sound. We take so much for granted.

8. Lucky444

Lucky444

With the new day, some of the horrible pictures and stories of the destruction are surfacing.

Thoughts go out to those badly hit throughout the whole region.

9. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

Luckily everybody is OK. All our friends and family made it through. Some with destroyed houses and property, but all lives were spared.

10. Kevin, glad to hear that you and the family are ok. Thoughts and prayers to you and all those around you.

11. OoltewahSpeedShop

OoltewahSpeedShop

Thankfully, we are good..... All our kids are accounted for.

Pass your prayers on the ones not so lucky between here and Illinois.