Register now to get rid of these ads!

OOLD Kustom sighting / Identify the rear window

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Camel City Skull, Mar 23, 2008.

1. When I was driving cross country I spotted this GM being hauled, probably to the crusher. Pretty cool though, might have been in texas, i lost track of where the fuck I was.

So what rear window do you think they stuck in there? I hope not a VW, I kinda like it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Deuced Up!

Deuced Up!
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

too small for VW oval, probably a custom hole.

3. Eddiesixem

Eddiesixem

hahaha....that car was on ebay a while back...it is a wreck....that back window was hand made i think...and the whole car was a nightmare...its not a old custom...according to the ad it was being build by a guy that was an expert builder for 20 years....(yhea right) sold for 300 bucks...i had pics of it i saved.......just for my yikes collection....but i cant fid em right now....

4. Eddiesixem

Eddiesixem

ahhhhaaaaa heres the pics.....
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

sucks if it was going to the crusher though...with another roof and alot of metal work that car could be saved.....

5. screwball

screwball

I guess you didnt try to flag him down. Ive been known to go way out of my way to get info or a car or truck.

6. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

that chevy looks way better than what i started with and i paid 1400$ for mine. just cut the roof of and get a new one for 200$ and you got yourself a nice project!! im just sayin' .... and this one has the beltline and mine didn't .

7. Ian Berky

Ian Berky

and the grille alone is worth 200$$ whoever bought it got a good deal i think!!

8. Rear window MIGHT be from the '20s.
    A few cars used them.

9. Holy shit YOU ARE GOOD. It was being halued behind some mexican dudes garbage hauler

10. Low

Low

that is a sad attempt at a chop.

11. Eddiesixem

Eddiesixem

nothing custom gets by me hahaha..............

12. Eddiesixem

Eddiesixem

i agree...... it is way savable....i just bought a tits grille for 175 though.......

13. SlowandLow63

SlowandLow63
    from Central NJ

Damn, clean your windshield once in a while. :)