Register now to get rid of these ads!

Projects one too many projects

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by outlawsteel, Feb 22, 2009.

1. outlawsteel

outlawsteel

ok i just started on my 47 pu and i already have 3 others going at the same time and a long line waiting let see i have my nova thats still in progress,my 47 i just started , my dads 41 willys , and then waiting i have my 63 impala , my moms 67 belvedere,then i got a chebby luv waiting to get a small block and airbags. Then guess what i just went and looked at a 64 chebby2 today and probaly gonna bring it home.I guess i need to quit buyin an start finishing lol. whats out there how many project u guys got goin on

2. Man, you have a serious addiction. Perhaps you should have entitled this simply, "TOO
    MANY PROJECTS"! The reality comes down to this: You will never get them all done, or worse, never get them all done WELL....Take a tip from some of us who have been down this road; you should focus on a couple of projects at one time, or its going to be an exercise in futility and frustration, and that equals burn-out....
    Too many years later, my first and favorite project is now on my "bucket list" to finish. Don't let it happen to you......
    Robb

3. 16 Dodge Bros

16 Dodge Bros
    from MO

Know what you mean, right now apart, the roadster and a 37 F-12 Farmall, in line, Hay wagon resto (needs to be done by july) 2 more tractors (ones a compleate basket case) and a 71 dodge crew cab(basket case also), not to mention a 200 year old farmhouse as well.

4. HR Classic Cars

HR Classic Cars
    from Wylie, TX

I know what you mean, I've been trying to cull my list of projects but it just seems to keep growing.

Trying to sell some flatheads, instead I bought 2 more cars (Zephyrs) trying to sell the 1947 Packard, looks like I'll get a '40 Ford in trade.. Trying to give away a 1947 Buick, no takers.

Oh well, keeps me busy.

5. blackout

blackout

It's easier to buy old cars than restore them.

6. wetatt4u

wetatt4u

get off the computer and get to work!

7. hoggyrubber

hoggyrubber

i for one am not taking on more projects till i get the current one done. i am sick of being behind with crap sitting in the way.

8. Thorkle Rod

Thorkle Rod

What's the 47 Buick? any pic's