Register now to get rid of these ads!

Art & Inspiration One Shot paint SUPER SALE

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by custom_lettering, May 24, 2013.

1. custom_lettering

custom_lettering
    from Wall, NJ

I'm putting in a One Shot paint order next week and would like to offer a real special break to all HAMBers. Please call or email me. I'm a sign guy and a One Shot dealer just looking to help the painters.
    [email protected]

Last edited: May 24, 2013
  2. Just to keep you on top bud.

I'm running low on funds today or I would place an order with you. I could use at least one of each primary color and some reducer.

Anyway good on ya.

3. I tried this a few years ago with One Shot,,I hope you have better luck than me.

FeDex/UPS and USPS will not ship one shot because of it having flammable ,,,we all know the only way it would burn is to add gas.

I sold a bunch to hambers and I ended up returning all the money. HRP

4. custom_lettering

custom_lettering
    from Wall, NJ

Here's some price samples. These are for my pre order sale only. In order for me to sell at these prices there is a minimum order. Orders need to be in by Wed. May 29 2013
    1/2 pints...5 cans
    pints........3 cans
    quarts......2 cans

WHITE / BLACK...1/2P $10.75...P $15.25...Q $27.25
    SUBLIME GREEN...1/2P $12.75...P $18.50...Q $33.50
    BRIGHT RED...1/2P $14.00...P $20.50...Q $36.50
    PURPLE...1/2P $16.25...P $23.75...Q $42.75

Shipping will be reasonable and NO problem. For quote please email me at [email protected]