Register now to get rid of these ads!

One of a Kind Hood Ornament??

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Joe Averett, Jul 5, 2016.

1. I better be the first one to say this .....she has no arms so that she cant implale pedestrians...that makes her 'armless....

Joe Averett and Chili Phil like this.
  2. Lack of arms indicates that she was based on the Venus de Milo... Very classy, indeed.

Joe Averett likes this.
  3. Cosmo49

Cosmo49

Nice car, I would lose the chick on the hood. If you can handle being asked a question about the hood ornament every time you get out of the car and by every other person at a car show then I say go for it, you are already dealing with, "What color are you going to paint it?" and "If it was mine I would paint it XXXXX."!. Of course if you dig it that's all that matters.

4. jnaki

jnaki

upload_2017-10-15_8-20-15.png
    Hello,

There have been many tries on getting a surfer on a board as a hood ornament. The chrome or gold, “man in the curl” trophy tops have been popular as it is easy to unbolt them and glue to a smooth hood stripe. But, a custom one of a kind girl, hanging ten on a longboard is outstanding. It certainly brings comments when the woody is parked somewhere. This one is usually at the woody shows all up and down the So Cal coast.

Jnaki

For those that need to be PC, original, historic, women and girls did surf in the same pose. "Toes on The Nose..."
    upload_2017-10-15_8-32-25.png
    Laguna Beach and Huntington Beach

Joe Averett likes this.
  5. Deuces

Deuces
    from Michigan

Didn't they sell those out of the J.C. Whitney catalog??????

Joe Averett likes this.