Register now to get rid of these ads!

Hot Rods One down two to go

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by plywude, Apr 17, 2016.

1. plywude

plywude
    Member Emeritus
    from manteca ca

I Just changed my Avatar my 36 roadster will be going to New Zealand, mixed feelings watching it drive away was like loosing a good friend. 2 years ago I drove to LA for the roadster show and to put my 36 up for sale, had a For Sale sign under the seat but about 200 miles south I realized that I loved this car the ride and handling were awesome so when I got to the show first person I saw inside the swap area came up and asked if the car was for sale,said he drove to the show to see if he could find a 36 roadster I told him no not for sale, during the week end at least 3 more guys asked. On the 400 mile drive home on Sunday I was happy that I still had my roadster. But when I got home I thought what a dumb ass, probably had a chance to sell but didn't I still had 5 cars with a 3 car garage so I put up all the cars for sale and 2 years later the 36 sells so I sell the only hot rod I had. My 51 Woodie and my 47 Chrysler convertible are nice cars that you can drive any where but They are not a Hot Rod..

2. Well you just need to go find yourself a hotrod.