Register now to get rid of these ads!

OMG- Saw this WILLYS at Auction in Scottsdale, WOW!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by fordstandard, Oct 29, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

I have not decieved anyone you must be the clown that called me with the coupe that had a 6 Inch gap to where the hood never fit at the front and wanted 50 K as a roller,3 years ago.get a life clown.as for your fancy pants talk you need to grow a dick I'am far from being a queer or a boy toy so you can hold your queer talk to your Inner circle.asshole.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2011
  2. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

aka I dont care If you own 50 willys douchebag,thats not what my point was.my post was directed towards Bob since he slammed me months ago on a post about a car that was $1,500 bucks I passed on he was asking 5 k on.you guys all come up here and posts old cars then jack the price way up to where nodbody can buy.get a life I dont sell cars man.furthermore I wasnt mad at Bob he talked shit to me through pm's said I was messing with his business when I wasnt,I simply asked him at the time If the henry he was selling was the same Ks car.I didnt want another junky piece of shit henry j I have owned 4 of them cars the past 5 years.there not my kinda car since I sold them and bought all willys stuff.

3. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

as for you Ken please remove me from your buddys list your fake man.I havent for once said anything out of line or done a thing to you either.the facts are I have all the e-mails to prove what I stated on mr drummy how he's been slandering my name well over a year and he got me kicked off the west coast willys club group.I dont care If you have 50 cars either Ken your wrong for pointing any fingers on me over any post when I all I have done was defended my name.grow up.furrthermore I work my ass off for my money and never claimed to be better or above any of you all.your the guy pointing fingers.Bob ran off at the mouth to me a few months ago I told him I would forgive him now he comes on today and post shit on me.so for your Info thats who my post was directed at,about being the king part not you so get over yourself.

4. VoodooTwin

VoodooTwin
    from Noo Yawk

I came into this thread to see a beautiful car and some follow-up discussions on it. Too bad it's been polluted by shit slinging. Gents, I have a request; would you please take your fighting to the back of the schoolyard so the rest of us can enjoy the original intent of the thread? Much appreciated. :)

5. 33Tudor

33Tudor

I never really liked 4-Door Willys, but that copper one with the scallops and white walls just looks badass!

6. VonKool13

VonKool13

HUH?:confused:

That would look so nice as a 40's custom with a little grill treatment. Gassers are cool, but there are enough of them that this one can be spared.;)

7. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

Why do all my threads get deleted and this asshole modelkitbasher gets away with this crap?

8. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

he is putting down Alliance members who are in good standing-----

9. GaryB

GaryB
    from Reno,nv

maybe a dumb ?,is that the same banger engine used in the Jeep?:)

10. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

poverty your the asshole I havent bothered anyone at all.Bob slammed me why are all of Bobs buddys slamming me for no reason?get over It.

11. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

yes same engine man.

12. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

I haven't put anyone down your the name caller old boy.I only state facts I dont gotta play kiddie games old boy.

13. povertyflats

povertyflats
    from Missouri

I could care less what you think of me---but I am not going to sit here all night and let you bad mouth my friends Gasserlouie and Bobwop since the mods are not shutting this thread down---
    you are making yourself look bad and you should be banned from the Hamb

14. moefuzz

moefuzz

:rolleyes:

This isn't kinder-garden nor is it the preteen girls text messaging forum.

Do us all a favor by growing a pair while learning to communicate in a language that intelligent
    adults can relate to.

15. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

I should be banned when you and your buddys are calling me names first?whose wrong here?your simply mad since I asked Bob If the henry j you and him were partners on was the same car posted on Ks craiglist?why you so mad I didnt want the car man as I said above I have owned 4 henrys the past 5 years.why would I need banned over me defending my name?you guys are the shit starters and name callers.the deal Is I can back my talk I dont have to set at a screen and make my self look big.It's about time you old adult kids grow up allitle and go play with someone more your age.

16. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

17. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

your the guy who called me an asshole straight out of the gate.although now I'am In the wrong?what are ya like 70 years old acting like your 15 grow up man.

18. moefuzz

moefuzz

Say What???? [​IMG]

19. VonKool13

VonKool13

This picture has this thread written all over it. :rolleyes:

Attached Files:

20. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

Moe If you were paying attention to the entire posts you would know what I'am reffering to.now you decided to jump In and bump your gums over something that dont concern you.butt out bininski.

21. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

E thug huh Von? thats a good one I think I do pretty well defending myself when I got 5 or 6 people jumping on my ass over a petty posts that somebody else started. I'am not scared of anyone......................as I stated above 5 or 6 posts ago.

22. moefuzz

moefuzz

Well I for one think that's a beautiful thing!

It's not often you see a fully restored Willys, and I am one for restores, moredoors and survivors.

Thanks for taking the time to post, you can bet I have squirreled the pics away for later use.

moe

23. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

the car Is gorgeous yes.I do agree.this Is why I want to keep my one coupe stock after seeing this car.

24. Hahaha... I'd love to be capable of ridiculous on a toy!:eek::D

25. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

yeah man would be nice to drop 145 K on a car like this.alot of guys would say the cars not worth It but to me It would be If I wanted It bad enough.hell a loaded new dually truck Is 60K nowdays so If you weigh It out,It kinda works along the same lines with Inflation.

26. tubman

tubman
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

"modelkitbasher" ? Hahaha

27. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

yeah man I run under one name I dont use 6-10 names like alot of peope do. I'am not ashamed of my model building talents of car stuff I have won well over 150 awards over the years.50 awards just between the last 2 shows I attended.and I collect real cars as well.would you like to come see my collection I'am a real dude.

28. modelkitbasher

modelkitbasher

I built this model 3 1/2 years ago I dont see anything to be ashamed of.this car features 100machined aluminium parts I made myself on my lathe.enjoy

[​IMG]

29. rgaller

rgaller

[​IMG]

30. rgaller

rgaller

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.