Register now to get rid of these ads!

Oldsmobile Masters!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Shoprag, Jun 25, 2005.

1. Shoprag

Shoprag

I'm rebuilding a 303 olds the cam is good from what i'm told, the motor is 60 over and 20/20. Where is the best place to get pistons rings, actually I need every thing. Egge's seems really high, I was wanting to know if there was anyone else out there that is less expensive??

ps. If I ran somewhat of a mild cam, what would be the one to run??

Thanx for the help!!

2. Buford

Buford

Terrill Machine in DeLeon Texas (254) 893-2610...They advertise in Hemmings a bunch.
    Good luck, Frank :)

3. Shoprag

Shoprag

thanx, I'll check'em out.

anywhere else guys???

4. skratch

skratch

i would go by squeeks shop.i'm sure he'll know.and,it's in bako.

5. Shoprag

Shoprag

yeah i was gonna wait until thursday to hit him up. that way i'm not buggin him during work hours. its not a, i gotta have it 2morrow kinda thing.

6. 55olds88

55olds88

Egge are good but not too cheap, Terrill I haven't ever bought anything off but I think they were about the same prices mabee a little cheaper, Egge are easier to deal with at this distance.... Kanter also offer engine parts from memory think I would go with Egge over them.
    Say G'day to Squeak.

Paul.

7. Shoprag

Shoprag

I'll tell him G'Day for u. It's nice to have someone like Squeak close by. He's a head full of knowledge. we go hang out there every thursday just pickin and proddin that brain of his. he's cool with lettin u use some of his tools as long as ur makin an honest effort to work on ur car. great guy

8. 55olds88

55olds88

Thats him,
    I stopped in one Thursday night back in October, was there a couple of weeks to early for the drags but lifes like that !!!

9. CGkidd

CGkidd

I have done a lot of buying through Terril and I have always been treated very good.
    Eric

10. Shoprag

Shoprag

i think i'm gonna use Terril, they were alot cheaper, they didn't have main or rod bearings so i'm gonna get them thru Egge. Plus Feltz was really cool, great customer service. the guy from Egge i don't even remember his name was kind of an ass.

11. JasonK

JasonK