Register now to get rid of these ads!

Older than dirt.

Discussion in 'New to the H.A.M.B.? Introduce yourself here!' started by Tom St Martin, Sep 17, 2019.

1. Tom St Martin

Tom St Martin

I was four years old when someone came to our house driving 1940 Packard Club Sedan painted Packard Blue. I remember staring at the red hexagon on the hubcap and even at age 4 I knew it was a Packard. Why it was there. Who these people were. I don't know. We did not live in a Packard neighborhood in the late forties.

I have been hooked on cars, especially old cars, ever since. There is just something fascinating about their unique style. Currently our garage holds a 1946 Packard Super Clipper. A 1932 Ford Phaeton with a small block Dodge Hemi, 315 cubic inch. A 1957 T-Bird.

2. ol-nobull

ol-nobull

hi & welcome. Share some photo's of these if you can. We love to see these old rides. All three of those are very desirable rides. But you already know that. Jimmie

lothiandon1940 likes this.
  3. BuckeyeBuicks

BuckeyeBuicks
    from ohio

One of my earliest memories is Easter Sunday 1954, I was three at the time. We were having our Easter egg hunt at Sunday School and my uncle hid an egg in one of the tail pipes of his 51 Ford. He pointed it out to me and my hand ended up black which I in turn wiped it off on my brand new Easter coat and shirt. Every one thought it was funny except Mom of course! So yes, I get called older than dirt from some of the wet behind the ears young punks:rolleyes: