Register now to get rid of these ads!

older looking air ride gauge

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by baronvonfrankenstine, Sep 25, 2011.

1. I have air ride on my truck and have been looking for a cool older looking air gauge for my dash. does any one know where to look please?

2. 47chevycoupe

47chevycoupe
    from Finland

You might try someplace that dismantles over the road trucks, Diamond T, Peterbuilt etc.....

3. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

Stewart Warner has them, new, and old ones are out there. The have dual-needle ones now. They also have made some pressure gauges that just are labeled pressure.

Be advised: The new ones are made of plastic.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 25, 2011
  4. 1951Streamliner

1951Streamliner
    from Reno, NV

looks like we have a winner! ^^

5. Squablow

Squablow

I've seen similar looking dual needle gauges in old semi trucks at the junkyard, they must have been around at least since the 60's. Scope out some big trucks, you'll find what you're looking for.

6. gimpyshotrods

gimpyshotrods
    ALLIANCE MEMBER

I need to find a few of those too. No big truck yards close by me, though. Mostly just high-turnover late model car yards.

7. Old Gold

Old Gold

Check old school buses too, thats where I found mine. Same as the one shown above.

8. great thank you guys, there's a big rig junk yard here in town and I never thought to look there.