Register now to get rid of these ads!

Folks Of Interest Old time Hot Rodder follows me home

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by cruzr, May 9, 2012.

1. Model T1

Model T1

Help me! I'm an old dude too. How do I subscribe. I'm thinkin that gets me directly to this thread when things come up.
    Only a few years ago no one wanted to hear what we had to say. Even at my tender age of 73, we did live some of those hotrod days and some of our everyday stories may be of interest to the younger guys.
    I still listen to the old guys and talk to the younger guys. Only thing is, there ain't many older dudes left.
    Okay, I figured out how to subscribe. I still ain't as dumb as I look. That wouldn't be possible .

Last edited: May 19, 2012
  2. pug man

pug man
    from louisiana

Love to hear what any of the old timers have to say about yesteryear. Respect your elders I say.....

3. sololobo

sololobo

Take care with your Dad bro, the cool story of the other gent is already very interesting and wonderful. Good vibes for Pop from the Midwest. ~sololobo~

4. Model T1

Model T1

I haven't been on this HAMB forum long. But these threads showed me I'm not really an old dude here. Wished I'd found it long ago. Also wished I had a real hotrod.
    My dad always said "wish in one hand and shit in the other. See which one gets full the fastest." Old guys are weird!

5. I'id like to hear what he has to say. I meet a guy that sounds as good. He worked with Barney Navaro, and he is building a '27 for Bonneville. I've been tring to follow up but he has been in the hospital.

6. Pat Pryor

Pat Pryor

sweet. too bad hes not like "why show pictures when i can just show you the car" .