Register now to get rid of these ads!

Event Coverage Old time drag racing oct.22,2011

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by choprodinc, Apr 20, 2011.

1. choprodinc

choprodinc

The Gear Grinders Car Club of San Antonio have teamed up with the Texas Timing Association to put on what will sure to be one of the best car events of the year. Old time drag racing, swap meet, and car show all in one place on the same day. Mark your calendars Oct.22,2011 at San Antonio Raceway in Marion,Texas. Now if you went to this event last year, we know there were some kinks that needed to be worked out and they have been. This year promises to be a don't miss. Gates open @ 8am, Time Trials/Qualifying @ noon, Cacklefest @ 5pm, and Eliminations @ 6pm. Last year the racing went on way into the evening so this will be a full day of fun, hotrodding,racing, and partying Texas style. I have full access to both of these organizations and will try to get answers to any questions you might have. 2011 TEXAS STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS OLD TIME DRAG RACING @ SAN ANTONIO RACEWAY OCT.22,2011

2. choprodinc

choprodinc

3. 76cam

76cam

OH hell Yea ill be there me and the old rag!!!!!!

4. choprodinc

choprodinc

I'll get some answers a.s.a.p. and post them!

5. RIDE-ON, we been having similiar events in Miami too. I hope it spreads throughout the country for everyone to enjoy and participate.

6. choprodinc

choprodinc

7. NIGHT-CRAWER

NIGHT-CRAWER

Sounds good..............

8. Rebel 1

Rebel 1

Got a chance to visit with a few of the guys that will be out there this year. Sounds like it is shaping up to be a good one.