Register now to get rid of these ads!

Old shop manuals

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by TomWar, Sep 22, 2011.

1. TomWar

TomWar

The auto shop teacher (a friend) at our local college (Florida's Treasure Coast) just asked me if I knew anyone that would like old shop manuals. late 60's to mid 90's. He hates to just throw them away, They would be heavy to ship.

2. MoparFinman

MoparFinman
    from Okla

I would be interested early 60s mopar manuals.

3. 58 Yeoman

58 Yeoman
    from Lacon, IL

Take them and sell on ebay.

4. squirrel

squirrel

some of those manuals fetch a bunch of money, you might offer to take them off his hands "for free" and then look at completed auction listings on ebay, you'd be amazed what some of them go for...years ago I sold a set of early 70s Datsun manuals for like $75, I know the late 60s-early 70s Mopar manuals go for similar money.

The later 70s-90s stuff probably not so much...but look and see

5. Free Stuff :)

Grab it all.Sort thru it for the goodies and trash the crap.

Worst case is that you wont get rid of any of it and you might end up on American Pickers.

Oldmics

6. 19Fordy

19Fordy

Since they don't contain any advertising they may qualify for "media mail" shipping which is tons cheaper.

7. I collect shop manuals. There's no replacement for knowledge. I have most the Chiltons, Glenn, and Motors manuals from the 50's-60's. But, if you see any odd or interesting ones from that same era...or older...please PM me. I'll be happy to make an offer and pay shipping. Thank you