Register now to get rid of these ads!

Old Sacramento Rods

Discussion in 'The Hokey Ass Message Board' started by Ron Lago, Feb 19, 2014.

1. Ron Lago

Ron Lago
    from Oregon

Looking for pictures of "Axle Rod" 29 roadster PU and "Queen T" a pearl white touring (not Dons KingT)
    Thanks
    Ron

2. Craig Owens

Craig Owens

I have a 29 Model A roadster PU that spent some time in the Sacramento area. I've had it for about a year now. I didn't get much history on it from the guy I bought it from. He lived in Kelseyville, CA, and owned it from 1993 till last year when I bought it. He told me he really hadn't done much to it in the 20 years he owned it...that it looked pretty much the same when he bought it. All he could tell me for sure was that it had been built in the 80's, and the guy who built it died shortly after completing it.

The widow of the builder had a friend in Sacramento sell it for her, and that's where the fellow I bought it from bought it.

I realize this is a long shot and a round-about story, but is this the roadster pu you're asking about? I'd welcome any history I could get on it, but I haven't found any more yet.

Attached Files: